Have you heard of the latest craze surrounding CBD? The hype is so real and it’s a train worth hopping into. However, many people get intimidated by all the information on the web and all the different options available. There’s no need to be intimidated by everything you see about CBD online. Keep in mind that an informed buyer is a smart buyer and sometimes knowledge is all you need to feel a confident about a purchase. That’s why we have gathered three tips to consider when shopping for CBD products!
#1 Know The Basics of CBD
The first thing you have to do is learn about CBD products. You don’t need to go into massive detail but at least a larger understanding of what you know now will help you shop better for CBD products. Cannabidiol, commonly known as CBD, is a compound most often found in hemp plants, which is a specific variety of cannabis. In marijuana plants the property that gives people the “high” is the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is extracted and removed before making CBD products. In its pure form, CBD has been known to help many patients suffering from:
- Joint support and inflammation
- Mental health; Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, etc.
- Aches and pains
- Skin care
- Daily supplement
- & So much more!
#2 Get Familiarized With CBD Products
Now that you are well versed in its purpose and benefits you should know that there are several different CBD products sold online and in boutiques. The best way to relinquish any anxiety or stress you may come across shopping for CBD is to simply familiarize yourself with its different products. You don’t need to know the science behind every product but at least knowing what each product does will help calm your mind when looking for the perfect and most effective CBD product for you. The following are the different types of CBD products and a quick snip-it of how it’s used:
- CBD Isolate: CBD isolate, or CBD crystals looks as if its powder and that’s because it’s normally between 98% to 99% pure CBD crystals. This product can be used to dab or made into an edible that can be ingested with the help of high-fat foods such as oil or butter.
- CBD Oil: CBD oil is pure CBD property that allows you to smoke its oil out of an electric pen, which helps when traveling, or you could use the pure oil to put into your latte to relax a bit.
- CBD Edibles: CBD edibles are perfect for those who just don’t want to smoke CBD but still want to receive the benefits that come along with CBD. At our store we carry yummy edibles like gummy bears, peach rings, and even sour gummy worms for those late night cravings.
- CBDoobie: A CBDoobie is another way to smoke CBD. Instead of an electric pen you could roll up a doobie and smoke the CBD purely like a cigarette without the carcinogens.
#3 Shop at a REAL store
The online world is so much fun to shop. It’s like a virtual mall that you can shop from in the comfort of your home. However, when it comes to CBD we recommend shopping at a real store. We say this because anyone can claim to sell CBD but probably haven’t independently tested their products causing you to be the test product. You never know what is being sold online but if it’s a store that is real and gives the ability to also shop on their online store, you’re in the clear. If you decide to shop online just be aware of where they tested their CBD products and don’t be afraid to ask questions, this is your health on the line!
You don’t have to worry about our store, CBDoobie being real or not because we are 100% authentic. We offer all the products discussed above and you don’t even have to worry about our products not being what is advertised. Shop smart and you’ll find the best CBD product for yourself in no time! You can always come in and take a look at our products first hand. See you soon!